Builder Application: SuperVoid101: ACCEPTED

Player name: SuperVoid101

**How did you find out about *: Nerd of the Rings YouTube

**How old are you? **: 15

**Where are you from? **: USA

**Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?**Yes have discord on computer and phone

**Why do you want to help with this project? *: I have a passion for Middle Earth, and I want something to do that’s productive

**Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to? **: Hobbit, Lord of the rings, History of middle earth, Fall of Gondolin, Silmarillion, and all movies (hobbit and LOTR)

Portfolio:

Plot ID: 20:13

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:
I like little details, kind of new to pc Minecraft so a little slower at building things

Other relevant skills: not really (but will try to learn)

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for Applying! Um your hobbit build isn’t quite up to standards, could you maybe try a Rohan build? I’d say a carpenter, 12 beds, 9 wide 18 long. With a seperate work area.
Be sure to carefully check on and read the guide at /warp Rohanguide!
If you need any help or got questions, you can tag me on the discord or catch me ingame if i’m on!

1 Like

I made the Carpenter House with 12 beds as you recommended
Plot Number is: 45:-35

I hope this ones better, I understand what I did wrong in the Hobbit one

I fixed up interior of house, added food cellar, and reinforced roof of workshop, also gave more of a workspace for the carpenter as you suggested.

1 Like

Completed low class hobbit house while waiting, same plot as before: 45:-35. Looking forward to feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pictures of new Rohan build

Quite happy with this, I’ve worked with you in game and am confident enough to grant you the role of apprentice!

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can improve. We have high standards and a focus on realism which means that there are things for you to learn. Your duties as an Apprentice should give you good grounding to become a Builder, and you will begin your first lot of on-server building work assisting Overseers/Builders on their builds. This will allow you to obtain the experience needed to lead on your own when you feel you are ready.

If you are looking for something to help out with, you can type ‘/warp jobs’ or look on the Projects section of our forums. This is where you can find all open jobs like building houses or something similar – some of them may be on our 1.15 server, which you should request to be whitelisted on via Discord. You will be provided with instructions on how to get to these projects, and what to build once you get there. Thirdly, do not be afraid to ask members for help and get to know us. This is a community project and it’s important to be part of the community!

When building as an Apprentice, you are only permitted to build on one building at a time, and to post each build on your thread with the closest warp or the co-ordinates. This not only provides you with good practice for your time as a Builder, but also allows project leaders to get a good and clear idea of what your building abilities are. This will allow us to give you better feedback, and prevent any unnecessary problems. Keep in mind that you are only allowed to work on something if you have permission from a project leader via an open plot or their express permission. Finally, as an Apprentice you must always listen to project leaders when they give you feedback, criticisms, and tasks. Ask them if you are unsure of what to build, or how to build it. You have this rank to learn.

Caras Galadhon inner wall in 1.15
-1102 1905

1 Like

Caras Galadhon inner wall
Coordinates -1153 110 1853

1 Like

Multiple path segments in the town Rondgeld (I think right spelling) all approved by Argent completed most of them with lots of guidance and help but figured out the general technique at the end

3 Likes

Stable and pasture in Caras Galadhon
Approved by Olaf
-1063 120 1897

2 Likes

Roots and Layering in Caras Galadhon coordinates are -1120 112 1829

2 Likes

Here goes my update,
I’ve been working on lots of concept stuff that includes;
Epoch 2 Moria build -134 93 2605 (not yet approved)
Some MT stuff not finished and not approved yet (also worked with argent to work on his build)
Finally I have finished an orc camp/ outpost that I have spent most of my time on the last few days

3 Likes

Recap for the last week (more or less)
Worked on multiple MT concepts working on one with argent currently
Also am working on Bree candlemakers house with guidance from bigspanky that’s about it will try and get more stuff done next weeks

2 Likes

Finished MT build in concept area made weird wagon thing will probably make another Mt build and finish Bree build

1 Like

Made upstairs and downstairs of MT house in 1.15
Coordinates are 17463 68 16264
Approved by eag

1 Like

You are making great progress and I’ve been very happy seeing you improve! I can say with confidence you are quite close to making builder, so keep it up. Remember to keep trying to push yourself as well, I’m looking forward to seeing your coming stuff!

1 Like

MT build in 1.15 approved by Eag
Coordinates 17337 74 16309
Sorry for taking so long on this one got confused on some stuff like usual :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed low class hobbit house and small farm/garden in Bree approved by hearth seeker
Coordinates are 4572 47 4933 in 1.15

2 Likes

Another build down, good to see! For further practice on interiors/gradients as you mentioned you needed I’ll be assigning you some extra stuff, and will like to see some builds in Combe when it opens, keep it up.

3 Likes