Builder Application: SuperVoid101: ACCEPTED

Sorry for the large gap in posts… I’ve been mostly working on concepts, will post when I get around to approving caras build (: also learned some WE stuff so been doing stuff with that

2 Likes

Have 1 build mostly interior in staddle and have another build in Combe both waiting for approval, Trying to get more experience with all types of building styles

1 Like

Approved butcher shop in Combe, approved by spanky, I altered it a bit to fit with new plan for Combe coordinates 4706 42 4659 in 1.15

Built an olive tree in the orchard area you approved not going to be on as much since some stuff with school and whatever but I’ll try to keep giving updates frequently

2 Likes

Made path assigned by forn around caras

1 Like

Made a few concept builds including a harad cave dwelling in the misc. section, I will make sure to grab an official build soon so I can have something else to put on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

made a staircase in the caras build day, currently working on a Combe house as well.

1 Like

Approved build in Combe by Fruit
4645 48 4615

4 Likes

Tree in orchards approved by argent, working on another Combe build currently

2 Likes

Finished Combe build, approved by Solly and Hearth, claimed a Bree build now, and fishing village house should be approved soon.

2 Likes

Due to you recent work and success on project, I consider you ready for builder!

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

2 Likes