Builder Application: Rogue_Gaming: REJECTED

Player name: [Rogue_Gaming99]

How did you find out about us: Through the conquest community

How old are you?: 20

Where are you from?: Oregon, USA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I am in the discord and all is understood.

Why do you want to help with this project?: It’s a great opportunity to improve my building skills and learn a little bit of middle earth lore. I love working in community efforts.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Seen all movies and am currently re-reading the hobbit books.

Portfolio:

Rohan townhouse and Lorein style with its my own twist.

Plot ID: 20:36 Rogue_Gaming99

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I do not lean in favor of any different styles. I’m open to everything and I am willing to learn and offer skills in what I may excel at.

Other relevant skills N/A!

Hey Rogue, thank you for applying. Your builds look decent, but I have to say that they don’t really look like what we are doing on the server; I think you need to take a closer look to what we’ve been doing and to give a check to the two guides we’ve set to help new players and try to build two new houses following them more strictly (/warp foldeguide for Rohan and /warp lorienguide for Caras Galadhon). Update your application when you’re done, and don’t hesitate to ask for feedback when you’re ingame.

1 Like

Rejected for inactivity