Builder Application: _R2D2 REJECTED

Player Name: _R2D2

How did you find out about us: Referenced by Slatestarcodex.com

How old are you? 45

Where are you from? Seattle, WA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Ok

Why do you want to help with this project? I would like to fill in some odds and ends in the less visited parts of the map.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to? Read the Hobbit, Smith of Wootten Major, Farmer Giles of Ham, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Essay on Beowulf, Children of Hurin

Portfolio: Here is a video with something I’ve done.

Plot ID:To be supplemented

**Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? I’m best with modern styles. I understand that’s not too helpful here. I’m innovative and would love to develop a style in a less visited part of the map. My initial thought is a few fishing huts and scattered homesteads in Minhiriath and Enedwaith off the beaten track.

3 Likes

Hey, thank you for applying!

Before we can move forward with your application, we’ll need to see you build two of our three current styles (Lothlórien, Thorin’s Halls, or Rohan) on your plot.

We will actually be building fishing villages and so on in Enedwaith and Minhiriath this year, so you’re joining at the right time!

1 Like

Any update on this application?

Rejected due to inactivity