Builder Application: Phoenix108 (ACCEPTED)

Player name: Phoenix108

How did you find out about us: Through friends and YouTubers.

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from?: England

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I like building with the conquest reforged mod and I like Middle Earth.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Read The Hobbit, The Lord of The rings and The Silmarillion.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/Ht6UND3

Plot ID: 499:0

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I quite like dwarven builds and elven styles. I prefer making exteriors rather than interiors.

Other relevant skills: I know how to use world edit.

5 Likes

I foresee a great Lorien builder here, promote him IMMEDIATELY

3 Likes

Very nice builds! I think you’re more than ready for Apprentice.

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank, so you can learn and understand how we build. We have a high standards and a focus on realism, That means there are things for you to learn. Here’s how to get Builder:

When you build a house in a project and think it is finished, you should post a comment on this application thread with the closest warp and coordinates of your house. Then builders or overseers will comment on this thread and give you fair feedback. When you have made a house on your first try up to our standards, you will be promoted to Builder.

1 Like

I have built a house in Folde village 6. The closest warp is FV6 and the location of the house is at 11959 31 12765.

The house looks good, no complaints from me there. Please finish your plot (you can get help with the WE if you want), then head over to Thorin’s Halls and try your hand there. Provided your Dwarven house gets approved, that should be enough for a promotion.

2 Likes

I did the interior of a forge complex office. The location is at -7514 88 -2530 and the nearest warp is Thorin’s Halls.

Nice work. Congratulations, I’m sure you will be a great asset to the build team.

2 Likes