Builder Application: nrosner25:REJECTED

Player name: nrosner_25

How did you find out about us: Youtube

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from?: L.A

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love the Tolkien universe and want to be a part of something that will bring middle earth to life.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Read hobbit and lotr. Seen all movies 100s of times(extended editions only of course). Reading Silmarillion.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/LzooI

Plot ID: -2:6

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I can learn fast and can be good at any style if I work at it. I know that I can successfully create Elven builds, but I am also good at most medieval styles. I can create good houses but I do love to build large, highly detailed structures. I am better at exterior than interior design .

Other relevant skills: Not very relevant to mc, but I am fluent in autocad and other architecture platforms if that is needed.

1 Like

This is a very good start to your application. The eleven house you built was up to standard and you’ve clearly taken the time to look at the style on the server; Good Job.

To see if you really do learn fast, I am going to give you one or two more tasks to complete on your plot. If you do well on the first one then we can promote you to apprentice but if you start to struggle then I may give you another one.

So, could you try building a middle class dwarven spice merchant’s shop and house. This should include a small shop, storage and regular living areas like bedroom, seating area, toilet, etc. To see an example, you will be able to find one in the first row of houses you come across when you enter Arganzulum. /warp arganzulum to get there.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you can do.

5 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

Could we get an update please?

It is coming. Haven’t been able to work on the server this week because of work and
some tests. Please wait a few more days
Thanks

Rejected for inactivity.