Builder Application: m0ph0: REJECTED

Player name: mophoXD

How did you find out about us?: Youtube

How old are you?: 25

Where are you from?: Spain

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Im on the discord, yeah, I can check It out as well as the forums.

Why do you want to help with this project?: It’s so epic, middle earth recreated in a videogame, it will take a lot of time but people will finally be able to walk on it, detailed to the max.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve seen the movies lots of times, but most of the lore I know comes from videos and audiobooks, i’ve listened to hours of the silmarillion lore and I still research and learn new things all the time.

Portfolio: https://moph0.imgur.com/all

I could add more details and put more stuff in there, but I think it came out pretty, i’ll wait for the feedback.

Plot ID: -11:-22

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I think I can do every style but some will take more time and attention to detail, the more time I spend building the better i’ll become.

Other relevant skills: Not really.

My goal is to make basic buildings for every style you need at that moment, it’s my way of helping the project in my free time, of course if my buildings are up to the standards.

2 Likes

Your imgur link doesn’t seem to work for me

2 Likes

Hey Mopho, I’ll be taking you on as your mentor through your application. Welcome to ArdaCraft!

I’ve taken a look at your plot in game, and for a person totally new to Minecraft I’m pretty happy with it. However, there are a few things I would like to see you improve at before we get you building on the map :slightly_smiling_face:!

I would start fresh, paying much closer attention to the Foldeguide and on map references (Thorpe, Cempareste and the in progress EFTown are my favorites)

The goal of these first builds are just to show you can take direction, so don’t feel bad copying details for now. In time you’ll get a feel for it and be adding good ideas of your own; but don’t rush it.

Do this, and we’ll go from there!

3 Likes

Rejected for inactivity