Builder Application: LOLnoSir: REJECTED

Player name: LOLnoSir

How long have you been a member of this project?: 3 hours

How old are you?: old enough

Where are you from?: indiana USA

Are you in our Discord?: yes

Why do you want to help with this project? I enjoy building and Middle Earth. I like the things you guys are doing and want to be apart of a great community.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:I saw all of the lotr movies and the hobbit movies and have read the hobbit.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/N49lA These screenshots are on conquest reforged I hope that is acceptable

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:I am good at fantasy and medieval. I have a difficult time at getting a pallet down but I can do it

Other relevant skills: nope

lol no sir

4 Likes

You could very well get accepted regardless, but generally Builder apps require at least a Lotr themed build in CR. Maybe pop onto the server and build something in plots!

2 Likes

I have a new username LOLnoSir

Name changed.

1 Like

Hey, you have some pretty nifty designs in your portfolio, especially this one is amazing, and that one square tower design is something I wish I’d made. However screenshots of some of the other stuff we’re looking for in applications (like interiors and detailing) are currently missing. And like Glov said, we ask new people to build something in the styles of our current projects Think you could hop on our server and throw together a Dale house together real quick? Or a dwarven concept thing would do too.

4 Likes

I’ll come on and see what I can do

4 Likes

Any updates @LOLnoSir?

I’ve been really busy latley, sorry.Im on atm doing a dale house

I would love to join in the future but right now is not the time for me to join. thanks for giving me a chance :smiley: Ill be back

2 Likes

No problems! Hope to see you back soon.

1 Like