Builder Application: LmaoGetBodied: ACCEPTED

Player name: LmaoGetBodied

How did you find out about us: I found out about you when I watched a video by Dukonred1 in which he showed the Ardacraft server.

How old are you?: I am 16 years old

Where are you from?: Germany

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes, I am aware that I need to run discord when using my Computer. Yes, I will also check the Forums, etc. every few days to stay informed.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I really enjoy Lord of the Rings and combining it with one of the most creative games is just awesome. I am also impressed what motivation the Server-Team has and how carefully they make their way through the Ardacraft project and I want to help the Team with completing this massive project.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Parts of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings books. I also watched all Films multiple times and I listened to Hobbit audiobooks, multiple times aswell.

Portfolio: Dunland: https://imgur.com/a/rLK2jJK Rohan: https://imgur.com/a/BMt4fmx

Plot ID: Rohan -6:37 Dunland -5:37

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: -None-

Other relevant skills: Experiences with World Edit and World Painter (mainly World Edit tho).

5 Likes

Alright not bad so far, think you could build a middle class hobbit house aswell?

Ye sure, I will give it a try :^)

The Shire is a private project so not sure why you’re telling him to build a hobbit house tbh. I think his stuff so far is more than adequate for apprentice already.

Eag, the shire has been running as public project for months. I’m pretty sure the last few weeks have shown that

It’s still technically a private project but whatever, the point is why not just ask for a lorien house or something. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend hobbit stuff to new builders anyway since it’s still somewhat vague

My view on the Shire is simple: If someone makes it to apprentice, they can add an approved house to their album/application. If they are a guest, they may not have that opportunity as I’m not checking plots/applications frequently for it. If it became officially open, I’ll need to make a much bigger role in helping move applications along with it. >get that orange, boy. I’m fine with helping judge the quality of a Hobbit build for guests if need be. Will probably need to have the Shire set as an open project. Can discuss further in the Shire thread.

Sorry for the delay on this reply but I have managed to build the requested Hobbit House.
You can find the Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/lcTvfjQ
Enjoy and stay healthy
LmaoGetBodied

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure if your hobbit house would be fully up to standard, but you show a right amount of commitment. I also think your Dunland and Rohan builds were fairly decent. You’re therefore promoted to apprentice! Congratulations

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can learn and understand how we build. We have high standards and a focus on realism which means that there are things for you to learn.

Your duties as an Apprentice should give you good grounding to become a Builder, and, as such, you will begin your first lot of on-server building work assisting current Builders on their builds. This will hopefully allow you to obtain the experience needed to build on your own when you feel you can start on building something on your own.

When building as an Apprentice, you are only permitted to build on one building at a time. This not only provides you with good practice for your time as a Builder, but also allows project leaders and Overseers to get a good and clear idea of what your building abilities are. This will allow us to give you better and more bespoke feedback, and prevent any unnecessary problems.

Finally, as an Apprentice you must always listen to project leaders when they give you feedback, criticisms, and tasks. Ask them if you are unsure of what to build, or how to build it. You have this rank to learn

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
I have built some stuff around Arda and wanted to send them in for my builder application.

1. Built two tents in WOC4 at x=12654 y=79 z=8290 and at x=12643 y=79 z=8295

2. Built a tent in WOC2 at x=12497 y=29 z=9655

3. Built a house outside Edoras at x=10834 y=34 z=12916

4. Built a homestead in Dunland at x=5657 y=30 z=8772

Stay healthy and enjoy
-LmaoGetBodied-

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I built some more stuff at DSC2:

1. A hut (in process of being rethatched) in DSC2 at x=6999 y=68 z=8903

2. Two granaries in DSC2 at x=6963 y=69 z=8894

Stay healthy and enjoy
-LmaoGetBodied-

3 Likes

Hello once again,
I built another 4 Tents in WOC3 which have been approved by Luc.

1. Tent at x=13000 y=59 z=9133

2. Tent at x=13001 y=59 z=9148

3. Tent at x=12978 y=57 z=9157

4. Tent at x=13001 y=58 z=9181

Stay healthy and enjoy
-LmaoGetBodied-

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
on todays Buildday (Outskirts of Edoras) I also built a house outside Edoras at x=10836 y=30 z=12893 (Built it with Darkkiryll and Fuchsia100).

Stay healthy and enjoy
-LmaoGetBodied-

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
I did some work in WOC7 and built another 5 tents.
I also built a part of the wall surrounding DSC2.

1. and 2. tent at x=12554 y=83 z=7196
  2. tent at x=12563 y=84 z=7208
  3. and 5. tent at x=12599 y=83 z=7255

The wall is at around x=6927 y=74 z=8860

Stay healthy and enjoy
-LmaoGetBodied-

1 Like

Very nice work! Accepted.

5 Likes