Builder application: Hugofilius: REJECTED

Player name: Hugofilius

How long have you been a member of this project?: 2 weeks

How old are you?: 18 years old

Where are you from?: Apeldoorn, Holland

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I’ve always been a huge fan of middle earth and modded minecraft. I attempted to build parts of middle earth by myself, but I found out that that is a hell of a job. that’s why I decided to join a server. I want to join this server because I like the texturepack and the modpack on this server. besides, this world is huge but very detailed, and I like that.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve seen and read all the Hobbit and LOTR films/ books multiple times. I’ve also seen the extra’s on the Hobbit and LOTR

Portfolio:

dwarven entrance

dwarven hall 1

Sky window

elven building

elven lobby

elven lobby 2

dwarven statue (modsauce modpack)

Dwarven Hall (modsauce modpack)

because you ask a lot of people to build a harlond styled house, I attempted to do that my self.

Harlond house

Harlond entrance room

Harlond kitchen

Harlond storage

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I love to do dwarven buildings/mines. nature and landscapes are my week points

Other relevant skills: non

You’re not using our resource pack. Please update your portfolio with a) the correct resource pack, b) more shots, and c) more builds. Look at successful applications to see what we’re looking for.

4 Likes

I updated my resource pack and added more shots, hope you like it! :slight_smile:

could someone take the time to look into my application? Thanks

I think you need just a bit more time and practice with our blocks in our plots world. Also, are your connected textures disabled or are you using an outdated rp? Anyways, i’d take more time to look arround on our map, especially on the build day today, to see how we handle our builds and use our blocks.

thanks for the reply Guan! where do you think i lack in skill? is it the combination of blocks or the build style or something else?

ps, wich version of the conquest pack are you using?

The latest version in this thread, which should come with the launcher:

As for the builds themselves, just look on the map and compare Mine1 or Mithlond with your application build.

1 Like

thanks, ill look into it

No response in 13 days, rejected.