Builder Application: BLU_SKY: REJECTED

To answer your question king.
I have been working on all kinds of odd jobs from building ceilings to designing corridors. mainly Thorins Halls. actually just Thorins Halls. Since I frequently get lost and subsequently have no Idea where in Thorins Halls I did these jobs. The best people to ask are Aptipild and Poppelman112.

You are supposed to note down the co-ords of where you work. Please do so in the future.

He made a corridor desing in the tombs havent been able to see it myself yet, but you could check it out and judge yourself

Sorry

Although on the bright side I have remembered about a house in Khalath-Giri where I did the exterior and interior which I forgot to put in this thread because Iā€™m a SPOON
The co-ords are
-4391 / 73 / 2937 and the closest warp as you might expect is Khalath-Giri

again apologies for not remembering the co-ords for my work and then losing them.

Here are the co-ords of all of my odd jobs

1 and 2: The corridor you will find at -6960 / 58 / -2704 and all the arches and pillars in the room at the end of the corridor.

3: I did the entire ceiling in the hall you will find at -7140 / 63 / -2651

4: Two offices that were originally one but turned into two when ori decided to split them in half with a wall and consequently changed the door layout as well in the bank at -7100 / 67 / -2590

5: A corridor at -7457 / 26 / -2716 there will be signs please read them before u pass judgement.

Talked with you on the server, you know what to do. Rejected.

1 Like