Builder Application: Assassin_Kick: REJECTED

Assassin_Kick:

How long have you been a member of this project?:since 31 March 2017

How old are you?: 14-15

Where are you from?:The Netherlands

Are you in our Discord?: yes username is:Assassin_Kick

Why do you want to help with this project?:Because i love the lotr and hobbit triologie and i’m good at building (i think) so i wanted to help you out if im good enough.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:
1.Ive read all of the Lord of the Rings books and the hobbit im reading the silmarilion
2.Ive saw all of the movies of the Lord of the Ring and the Hobbit

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/1c1Xd and on plot 2:-8

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Im good at the style of dale and dwarves i have i little bit difficulty with elven builds from Mithlond. I can build very much at regular difficulty of builds but dale style and these of men and dwarves im very good at.

Other relevant skills: Im good with WE.

This looks good, but we also need too see your interior. Also, would you be able to try a Dwarven build please?

1 Like

sure i was goingto create that ona single player world

Kingorrik i made a littke piece of a dwarven mine with house hope you like and and made pics of interior

The dwarven interior looks a little too messy. I’ve got a guide on how to build one near Bizar-Filatin, contact me on discord when you get online so i can help you with it.

1 Like

But how is the dale house thats where it is all about

Your interiors still need a lot of work, I suggest you take a look around Bizar-Filatin and Dale and improve your builds. The interiors you have done are very messy, and don’t seem to make much sense, why would there be a cake on the floor for example, and the majority of our time is most likely going to be spent on Dwarven builds for the near future, so you need to improve on your Dwarven interiors.

Your dwarven interior on your plot is much better than before already
And the exterior of your Dale house isn’t bad either
We’d give you apprentice rank if we’d had had it
Right now you’re just going to have to try a little harder
Maybe build another dale house with a simpler floorplan maybe
See how you do

4 Likes

Rejected for inactivity