Builder Application: Alexander20112: REJECTED

Player name: SirAlexOverlays

How did you find out about us: I found out about ArdaCraft through Filthy_Coin’s Twitch channel.

How old are you?: 19

Where are you from?: United States
Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes , I am currently on the ardacraft discord.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I am studying to become a Mechanical engineere in college as a Major , and Architecture as a Minor. Midieval designs have always been in my greatest interest , and I feel that helping with this project will enhance the way I think about different structures and architecture.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: None

Portfolio: Do not have a portfolio.

Plot ID: 36:36

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I have not ran into any problems building different styles.

Other relevant skills: None

It seems you haven’t read all the information regarding applications. Please read the #info channel on our Discord; if you have any questions, ask me or another overseer.

all done if I need anything else please let me know.

Well, a portfolio of your edoras and caras builds would be nice, so we can see what we have to work with.

Rejected due to no portfolio/inactivity