Builder Application: aggelos002: REJECTED

Player name: aggelos002.

How did you find out about us:Through videos on youtube. I was searching inspiration for mine version of Mithlond and found you.I have been following you since then.

How old are you?: 17.
Where are you from?: Greece.
**Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?:**Yes to all.

Why do you want to help with this project?:I love building in Minecraft. I also love the world of Tolkien and since you guys make a pretty accurate version of it on my favorite game i would really enjoy helping it go forward.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:
-Read:
The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship of The Ring. 1x
The Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers. 2x
The Lord Of The Rings The Return of The King. 2x
The Unfinished Tales. 1x
The Silmarillion. 3x+(reading it again right now)
The Children of Hurin. 1x
Watched:
The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. (a couple of times)
The Hobbit Trilogy. (a couple of times)
Listened:
Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Rings
Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/NlDRYDa

Plot ID: -2 -27
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:I would say i excel at most Elven styles and Manish. My Dwarven style is average to bad alongside Orcish.

Other relevant skills:None.

7 Likes

Hi Aggelos,

Nice application overall. It’s good to see that you enjoy Elven builds; we’ll need lots of aptitude and enthusiasm when Caras Galadhon goes public. On another note, your Rohan house isn’t quite up to standard. For one thing, the railings on the roof look a little weird. Keep studying current builds to get a feel for block choices.

That being said, we have decided to promote you to Apprentice.

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can understand how we build. We have high standards and a focus on realism; that means there are things for you to learn. Here’s how to get Builder:

When you build a house in a project and think it is finished, you should post a comment on this application thread with the closest warp and coordinates of your house. Then builders or overseers will comment on this thread and give you fair feedback. When you have made a house on your first try up to our standards, you will be promoted to Builder.

Keep improving. I look forward to seeing your work on the server.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for letting me join the team as apprentice. To be honest i knew that if i was to enter the team i would as apprentice. It doesnt bother me since i know my skills are below yours, and the chance you give me to learn is perfect for me. Also to be honest the problem with the railings got me in surprise. However i understand you guys know better so i accept that. Hope seeing you soon and start learning.

I am sorry that i havent posted any progress but since must of my work was was really helped by senior members i didnt considered it 100%my work and so not worthy of uploading.
Here is my work from 1plot of Ealsdele, 1plot from Earmund, and two from Aldburg.21 31 40 51 04 06 12 20 29 35 41 56 12 25 29 33 36 51

5 Likes

Hey aggelos,

Need to see a bit more activity on your app so we can get you to reach Builder. If you’re too busy or otherwise unable please let us know.

Been informed that no progress can be made on this app for the present. If you wish to resume your app at any point in the future we’ll be more than happy to repromote you!

Thanks for your work.

1 Like